I don’t know why, but I’m finding it tremendously difficult to get work done and have anything like free time this year at E3. I’ve really slowed down in my old age, I suppose. Let’s take stock of what I’ve written, shall we?
Postcards from E3 2011:
- Diglett is Sick of Your Crap
- Catherine’s Communist Choice
- The Redemption of Shadow of the Colossus
- Irrational Declares Grey the Color of Girly-Men
- Nintendo Wasn’t Kidding About Supporting Dragon Quest
- This Street Pass Thing Can Be Pretty Cool, Sometimes
- The Scariest Sight at the Show
Actual News and Previews:
- Miyamoto Interested in Zelda 3D Classics Remake
- Miyamoto on Reconnecting with Hardcore Gamers
- A Quick Look at Zelda in HD
- Pikmin 3 is Wii U’s First (Mostly) Confirmed Game
- Hands-On With New Super Mario Bros. Mii
- Skyward Sword Wraps the Familiar in the New
- Super Mario 3D is Every Mario Game in One
Normally I’d have filed like two dozen stories by now, none of which were droll observations from the show floor. I can’t decide if this is a change for the better or worse. Ah well.
2 thoughts on “I do in fact still exist”
I saw that dead-eyed Mama puppet taking a break in some sparsely-populated corridor. She was sitting on a steep set of grey stairs, slumped over, and her head was on sideways. When I close my eyes, I see her.
Thanks for the heads-up on SotC – nice to see someone out there checking it out at E3 and reporting on the silky smooth framerate. I knew there was a reason I didn’t get around to finishing it on the PS2 – it was to wait for the remake and enjoy the experience in full. It certainly wasn’t because I wasn’t very good at it and got stuck on one of the bosses…
Comments are closed.