Another evening, another batch of entries from GameSpite Quarterly 7. I would like to say that these pieces are linked by a common theme as we enter the home stretch, but that would be a filthy lie. The only thing these articles share alike is the fact that they are contiguous within the printed edition.
- Mine: Nowadays, when you think of “mine” in the context of villainy you probably think of Minecraft. But this is the old-school sense of the word, which is the one that explodes when you touch it. The kind you sweep. (By Tomm Hulett)
- Mother Brain: What I really need is a droid that understands the binary language of moisture vaporators. (By Justin Hoeger)
- Octopus: Last week, Cat and I went out for sushi to celebrate our anniversary, and we had an octopus salad comprised of the best grilled baby octopi I’ve ever experienced. It was delicious. But, it also goes a long way toward explaining why this dude is so cranky. (By Scott Lowe)
- Pits: As in, “this article is the.” (By some idiot)
- Pooka & Fygar: Not to be mistaken for Pookie and Fry Guys, which are properties associated with Garfield and McDonaldland, respectively. (By Jeremy Signor)