Yes, well, terrible puns and all that. Today’s deluge of backlogged content from GameSpite Quarterly 3 completes all entries beginning with the letters N, O, and Q. I skipped P, though — because there are a ton of those. Not because it’s running down your leg. God, what do you think this is, kindergarten?
- Ninten: Your brother from another Mother.
- Nova: I waited too long to post this! Now the joke about Nova resembling California’s governor are moot and dated. Sigh.
- Onion Kids: Not actually made of onions.
- Opa-Opa: A manly hero, secure enough in his masculinity not only to cry but to make his weepiness a titular selling point of his sequel!
- Orpheus: Loosely inspired by actual events involving the underworld, singing, etc.
- Q*Bert: &^$#@!
Also, hi! I’d like to recruit a couple of new writers for the next issue of GameSpite Quarterly. Difficult level of this assignment: you need to have been an avid PlayStation player, a good writer, and someone skilled in the arts of hitting deadlines. Drop me an email if you’re interested.